Saturday, April 28, 2012

A little bit about myself

Well, I rarely write in my blog since most of the time I spend in SEOquake project. Although there is written "SEOquake TEAM", probably the most interesting feature of these web browser extensions is that they are developed and maintained by only one person (btw, the Opera version just sux). Only occasionally some people are helping me by digging into users feedback, translating the labels and texts into real English etc. (because my native language is not English but Russian, of course :). I'm just doing my job: coding. And because my job is not the focus of my interests, sometimes I write in this blog about some interesting (for me) things. Just to not forget. If you like some posts, feel free to comment and discuss them: it will be very pleasant to me.

1 comment:

  1. From June 2012 I am no more SEOQuake slave and diggin' in the projects like Evernote Touch.

    ReplyDelete